Monday, October 4, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to my very first blog post! Please try to bear with me, as I have no clue what I am doing here in terms of "blogging." My name is Lane, and I just began my career as an Esthetician in Southern California. I have loved skin for as long as I can remember, and now I am finally channeling that passion through my work and this blog! Skin is so fascinating to me. You can cut it, scratch it, burn it, and it heals itself all on its own! Skin is the largest organ of the body, and plays a very important role in our body's function, so therefore its extremely important to take care of it! This blog will share tips, advice, and information on how to keep your skin healthy and looking good, as well as product selection & ingredient information. I love skin, it has been my passion for so many years and I am so excited to share my journey with you all!

This account is linked to my twitter page

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Let me know if I can be of assistance on the "bloggy" side of things - you are definitely going to be helping ME out with these tips & this info! xo from an already die-hard Lane fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to great skincare tips thanks Layne!

    ReplyDelete

 
~ The Skinnie ~ - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords